Start a new topic

concerning payment of bank po course

I had a conversation with Ravi sir on phone today and he told me to write here for instalments for payment. I want to join Bank PO online classes that starts from 25th jan. May I have the installments links for the payment of above said course. So that I can join the course. Thank you Rohit Jha

Please check your email.

Installment payment link has been sent to your email.

Hi Rohit,

Click here to pay 1st installment of Rs. 3,499 for PO Quant and DI online live classes

Please pay second installment by 1st May 2017 to avoid barring of class recording and live class access.

Pay 2nd installment of Rs. 3,000 for PO Quant and DI online live classes

Regards,

Team Apttrix

thanks for installments link. i have paid first installment , now what to do to join classes.

i have paid 1st installment for bank quant & di classes that starts from 25th jan 2017. please enroll me in that class as videos are not running and also send me links for online classes.

thanks 

regards 

rohit 

Hi Rohit,

The course will be assigned within 1 hour.

I'm waiting for your reply for SSC cgl course for all tiers & for all subjects along with fee details.

please send me link for my 2nd installment for online course of quant and DI for bank po. i have tried to pay with links that i got one month ago at the time of course joining. but now it's showing payment declin ed.  

regards 

rohit

it's ok now. i have paid using previous link.

Login or Signup to post a comment